Rugged ratcheting chain binder accommodates either Grade 70 transport chain or Grade 80 alloy chain tie downs, and is designed with features to make securing a load faster and safer than ever:
- Quick to install with three positions: ratchet extension, ratchet take-up, and a free spin setting for quick adjusting in either direction.
- Folding handle keeps the mechanism out of the way after the load is secure.
- Easy to store- simply place in the locked position and its ready to hang.
- Tamper-resistant design; use a long shank padlock (not included) to lock to the tie down.
- Proof-tested and heat treated for durability; satisfies CVSA and DOT requirements.
QuikBinder Plus Ratchet Loadbinder - 3/8"-1/2"Working Load Limit: 12,000 lbs. G70 Chain Size: 3/8" or 1/2" G80 Chain Size: 5/16" or 3/8" Handle Length: 13.9" (straight); 9.5" (folded) Take Up: 6"